PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Meine Geschichte (Name noch nicht gefunden)

Future
28.12.2007, 21:17
<!----> <!--[endif]--><o></o>
„Aaahhh, damm!“ Marc was angry. The pitch was wet, so that the ball was hard to get. But anyway, a goalkeeper doesn’t like it, if he has one hand on the ball but the ball is coming into the net. But he can’t think about that for longer, the match will be continued in the next seconds. The forward of the other team celebrated the goal for a short time with his teammates, but now the referee is showing into the middle of the pitch again. <o>
</o>Marc clapped his hands together. “Come on, we still have more than 60 minutes!”, he shouted.<o>

</o> Yes, never give up, that was one strange of the FC Leinfelden. The team was known that they could shoot in the last minute the important goal. Nico came to him. “Sorry, it was my mistake”, he said. “No, it was just bad luck, that’s all”, Marc answered.<o></o>
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o></o>
It was a hard match. Both teams, the FC Leinfelden and the TuS Degerloch did a great job. After the goal, Degerloch tried to make the next goal and Leinfelden tried to make the 1:1. A nice passing about Seven stations made the 1:1 one minute before the halftime. At least, both teams had a good defense and it ended with 1:1. Also Marc was more happy than before, in the second halftime he cleared two very dangerous situations. He went to the other goalkeeper, shaked his hand, congratulated the guy who made the first goal and went into the dressing room without talking to anyone else. In the dressing room he put his dress out – the gloves and his yellow jersy with the blue number one more carefully than his shoes, socks and his schorts. Than he took out his shower gel and his deodorant and went into the showers Yes, everyone is talking in the first minutess after the match and in the first minutes in the locker room. That he can be mostly alone while taking a shower was one reason that he didn’t talk much after a match – the other reason was that he comes down after a shower, the aggressive feeling, which many football players are getting while a match is going out of him while he is standing under the water. After five mins under the water, he took his towel, dried hisself and took his boxer shorts on again. Just two more persons came into the shower while he was taking his shower but the dressing room was now very noisy. He went into his place in the corner – next to his best friend Alex on one side, and to Toni, the Italian midfielder. “Nice match people” he said to the two.
“Yes,but we didn’t win.”, Toni answerd.
“Yes, but Degerloch is one of our biggest rivals in the league.”, Marc explained.
“That’s true man.”, Toni said and took some water out of his bottle.
“Marc, what are you doing on Wednessday evening?”, Alex asked him<o></o>.
“Depends on…<o></o>"
“We wanna watch the Champions-League match, in the [I]soma.”<o></o>
“Sounds nice, who is coming?”<o></o>
“Luca, Sascha, Nico, Ron and me. Toni, what about you?”<o></o>
“Of course.”, said Toni.<o></o>
“Ok, I will come too.”, said Marc.<o></o>
“Ok, at 8:30 pm.”<o></o>
“I’ll be there.<o>"</o>
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o>
</o> Marc was drinking a lot of Powerrade before he left. He took his bag and went to his father who waited at the tribunes. His parents are watching each match. Of course, nearly all parents are watching the matches of their children.<o></o>
“Nice match, Marc.” His Father said.<o></o>
“Yes, well done.” His mother agrreed. <o></o>
“Well, it was one of the better matches, but these Adidas-Balls are so bad if the pitch is wet.” Marc said.<o></o>
“Is there such a difference between the balls?”, his mother asked.<o></o>
“Yes, there is.” <o></o>
But don’t worry Marc, everyone said that you are as good as usual.” His father said.<o></o>
2.<o></o>
While the drive to home, allthough the match was just a walk of thee minutes his father took the car, Marc thought. He was now 15 years old and since three monthes he went to a business school to become a better graduation. But what would be after that less than two years? Then he would make an appranticeship. The time with a job will become very hard. If he would work for eight to nine hours per day, he wouldn’t have so much time for training anymore. But that is all in the future. Now he is the capitain of the U-16 team of the FC Leinfelden. The team is respected by all other teams who are in the same league. And he is respected for his g-o-a-l-k-ee-p-ing (keine Ahnung warum es anders Zensiert wird) by everyone and in the team respected as a good capitain who is looking that everyone is fine, and that noone is breaking the rules. One rule of that is for example, that noone is allowed to somke. Of the sponsor of the team, a bank where Nico’s dad was in a very high position, was paying him for each match he is playing in 30€ plus 15 for each won match. He got the same like all other players and he earned also some money with babysitting all two weeks.

Bela.B
28.12.2007, 21:22
Der Start der Geschchte ist dir schon mal sehr gut gelungen.

Stetti
28.12.2007, 21:22
Fängt super an, die Geschichte, auf jeden Fall interessant.
Und vor allem sehr gut und verständlich geschrieben. Und mein Englisch ist wirklich nicht das beste (erst seit der 7. Klasse, da Latein als 1. Fremdsprache gewählt und dann nur Noten zwischen 3 und 4).

Future
28.12.2007, 21:25
Alex was riding his bike from the stadium to home. For sure his parens have been inhe stadium, but he is gone my bike to the stadium, so he had to drive it back again.<o></o>
He was the number 10 in the team, he had to make the final pass to the forwards. He wasn’t a leading person like Marc or Sascha are. But he is the best on his position, and everyone in the team knows it. His father was from Nigeria, but he left his mother before he was born. He has to younger step-sisters and one step-father. He and Marc were the best friends. Well, he don’t miss anything. But he was still angry about the match, he could make the important goal, but he didn’t hit the goal. Anyway, the team played nice and the team was n a nice place in the classment.<o></o>
As he came home, he was trying to phone his girlfriend. But as he phoned her and they said each other how they missed each other he asked her if they should meet. But she said him that she had too much homework to do.<o>

</o> Simon was the right winger and he lived in the west of Leinfelden. As he ame home he put his jersy with the number 8 in the box for the dirty clothes and then he was prepairing hisself for meeting Debra. Debra was the girlfirend of Alex and they had an affair for longer than 3 months. He didn’t told anyone in the team because many people were good freinds with Alex and if they would know about they may wanted to tell him. Of course he had also many friends, but if hey would know about they would hold to the guy who was cheated. <o></o>
It started just as he helped Debra for her school work in German, but while they were in his room he was watching her breasts and as she was realising that he was liking her body she was getting that waht she was missing at Alex. He was a little bit more aggressive. He was saying what he was thinking. Aley was ruled by her. She had always to say what he must do and what they would do. She was so nerved by that.<o></o>
After that they felt both guilty about it, but one week later they met again. And now they met each other three times and more a week. Not just for having nice nights, they also went to the cinema together and did many other things together. Alex didn’t knew about the life of them.
<o></o>
On the way home was Toni thinking about the match. He was from Italy and came to Germany six years ago. He was in the defending midfield, and if he hadn’t pass wrong, they didn’t made the goal. But Marc was right. They played against a very good team and could all be happy that they didn’t lose.<o></o>
He was living in Stuttgart-Degerloch, a part in the south of Stuttgart. His parents didn’t came to the match, but his sister and her boyfriend did. She drived them back home. <o></o>
“Nice match Toni.”, Fabio, her boyfriend, said.<o></o>
“Thank you.”, he said resignated.<o></o>
“Noone can always win.”<o></o>
“Yes...”<o></o>
“Oh, come on, next time you will win again”, he smiled.<o></o>
Now also Toni smiled “Yes, of course”.<o></o>
<!----> <!--[endif]--><o>

</o> As Marc walked to the stadium next Tuesday. As team captain he had to be one of the first persons of the team who are at the training, and he is one of the last persons who left. As he walked arround the stadium to come to the locker rooms, one girl was stading at the gate to the pitch.<o></o>
“Hello!”, she said. <o></o>
“Hi”, Marc answered. Well, it was just a polite greeting, not more. In the locker room he took his traing stuff ut of the bag and changed clothes. Luca and Sascha, left winger and defender, have already been there.<o></o>

“Hello guys!” Marc shouted and went to his place in the room.<o></o>
“Have you seen Tonis sister Saturday?”, Luca laughed.<o></o>
“Yes, she is so hot!”, Marc answered.<o></o>
“Hurra on Tonis sister!”, Sascha said.<o></o>
“How could that ugly guy have such a hot sister?”, Marc asked and laughed.<o></o>
Ye, it was the running gag of them. No week was ending without just one talk about his sister. Now Toni came in.<o></o>
“Hey guys, what’s up?”<o></o>
“Not much.” Marc said. The thee guys tried to not laugh.<o></o>
After a while, all people of the team ame into the room. It was one unwritten rule that noone went on the training field before the coach didn’t gave the signal for it. <o></o>
The coach was Tomislav Vidkov. He was from Croatia and everyone called him “Tome” or “Thommi”. Tome was the owner of a small bar, the [I]soma. After they dressed up all, Thommi and the team left to the fields. Mrac made a small view around the fild. He can’t say why he did that at each training, but he did it since he started with playing football. <o></o>
What is that? There is the girl again. The same girl which has been infront of the stadium. But now he listened to the coach. Tomo explained the last match, what was good, what was bad. Marc just listened because he has to as captain. After Thommi stopped, he sent all players to a walk thoigh the wood next to the stadium. But Marc, and John, a guy who just made the sport because his mother told him to go into a sportsclub, went with the goalkeeper coach Valentin to the goal on one side of the pitch. “Bad luck girl, everyone is going away now.” Marc smiled to hisself. But the girl didn’t left. No, she changed her position to watch them better. Marc shaked his head to be more concentrated again. If he wouldn’t have his thoughts at the Footballs, he would get hit in his face very fast. <o></o>
After 30 minutes the rest of the team came back to the pich again and they started with making some dribblings. Marc was now taking some weights and making his muscle training while Dirk got his special goalkeeper training. The girl still watched. As she saw that he looked to her, she smiled. He smiled back.<o></o>
As the most people left the field, he made some more training. He always made more training than many of the other ppl in the team. He wanted to become better with each training. For sure he didn’t belive that he could become a professional player. But he wanted to become a well known goalkeeper at all footballers in that part of Stuttgart. <o></o>
<!----> <!--[endif]--><o>
</o> Wow, that girl must really have nothing to do.Marc smiled to hisself. After he finished with his training, Valentino told him that he would bring the training stuff, balls, a small band for training the muscles while trying to cath the ball and ome things like that. Marc walked to the seats. “Have you enjoied the training?”, he asked.<o></o>
“Yes, it was nice.”, she answered.<o></o>
“But why did you watched it one and a half hour?”<o></o>
“Well, because I wanted to see your training. I saw some of your matches. You are playing good.”<o></o>
“Thank you. I am becoming red soon., he laughed.<o></o>
“It is true. And I saw you manytimes sitting in the [I]soma.”<o></o>
“You know much about me.”, he looked a little wondered.<o></o>
“Don’t worry, I am not a dektektiv.”, she laughed. “I just saw you one time playing as I walked on the way next to the stadium and after two days I found you sitting and drinking a coffee. And well, I wanted to find out who you are.”<o></o>
“Oh, I am happy to hear that.”, now he smiled more, if that was possible. “We could have a coffe or something like that if you want. Do you have time tomorrow?”, he asked.<o></o>
“Oh, that would be so nice”, she looked really happy.<o></o>
“At 4 pm?”<o></o>
“Ok.”<o></o>
“And, by the way, my name is Marc.”<o></o>
“Oh, I am Sara.”<o></o>
“Nice to meet you.”<o></o>
“So see you tomorrow?”<o></o>
“Yes. In the soma?”<o></o>
“Ok, see you.”<o></o>
On the way back he was happy. He didn’t went so much in discos or in bars. If you have to be in school o the next day or having a match at 11 am Saturdays you can’t stay long away from home. For sure, he was looking for girls, but he was very shy. On the pitch he was one of the loudest persons, but with girls it was a difference.And well, that girl looked not bad. No, she looked very nice.<o></o>
As he came to the dressing room, only Seven other players were in it. Mostly the people who are mostly longer in the training. “Oh Marc, you got a girlfriend!”, Luca shouted.<o></o>
“Jealious?”, Marc answered tough.<o></o>
“No, I just wanna congratulate you.”<o></o>
“Thank you.”<o></o>
Marc went after the training home, dresses short up and went to the soma again to watch the match with the other guys. The match which was shown was Liverpool against Juventus Turin. Many people of the team wanted that Juventus win, but Liverpool got also much fans in the team. At least Liverpool won with 2:1. Liverpool wasn’t one of the best teams in the Premier League, but in the Champions League was Liverpool always one of the favorite Teams.

<o></o>

Future
28.12.2007, 21:32
Danke für die netten Kommentare bisher :)

After a boring day in school, he couldn’t wait to come to the soma. He was a little bit nervous. He took on one of his best shirts and he took a little bit too much deodorant. He came ten minutes before four o’clock. “Yo, Marc!”, Tome shouted.<o></o>
“Hi!”<o></o>
“You get a Latte Macchiato, like always?”<o></o>
“I am not sure what I wanna drink. I will tell you, ok?”<o></o>
“All right!”<o></o>
After seven minutes, Sara came in. Marc was sitting at the table next to the door. “Hi Marc.”, she said. <o></o>
“Hi, how are you?”<o></o>
“Oh, I am fine, thank you. What about you?”<o></o>
“Oh, I am good too, thank you. What do you wanna drink?”<o></o>
“Oh, I would take a Cappuchino. What about you?”<o></o>
“I will also take one. Tome, two Cappuchino, please!” He shouted the last sentence to his trainer, who made a sign with his hand to show that he heared the order.<o></o>
“So, tell me about you, Sara.”, Marc said. Her name was Sara and she had a latin look, he didn’t knew more about her. “I don’t know much about her, but I have much to speak with her.”, he thought to hisself.
“O, what should I say? My family is coming from the Algarve, it is in the south of Portugal. Do you know the Algarve?”<o></o>
“I havn’t been there before, but I saw some pictures of it. It lookes beautiful.”, Marc answered. She was happy.<o></o>
After 20 minutes, they drnk their coffees, and as Sara took out her wallet of her handbag, Marc was saying: “Come, let me do that.”<o></o>
“No, I don’t want you to invite me.”<o></o>
“Ok, what do you think about this? I will pay for now, and you will pay the next time?”<o></o>
“Ok.”<o></o>
Marc didn’t say that he just had to pay for her – players of Tomes team got coffe and softdrinks for free.<o></o>
Both smiles much. They liked each other much. And so said Marc: “What do you think about a walk now?”<o></o>
“Oh, that would be nice.”<o></o>
They walked for one hour till they said goodbye to each other. At least, he knew that Sara came from Portugal, had one older brother and one older sister, was the doughter of a car mechanic and a nurse, was a big football fan of Benfica Lissabon, liked in Germany no special team, went to the realschool in Leinfelden and lived one street next to Marc. <o></o>
He told her that he would babysit (she was happy that he liked children), his father was airplane mechanic and his mother a cashier in a supermarket, he went to the businews school, had heared about the top three football clubs of Portugal (FC Porto, Sporting and Benfica Lissabon), his favorite club was Schalke 04, but his favorite players were Oliver Kahn and Thorsten Frings and some more things he thought that they were interesting. They wanted too meet each other tomorrow again, after his training. Marc was happy to see her again, she was a very nice girl, but he was a little nervous because he didn’t know what to talk with her more. If he should tell something and didn’t know what to say he would say some silly things for sure. <o>

</o> She didn’t watched the training, but she waited at the main entery of the dressing rooms. Marc asked her what they should do, and because they didn’t had better Ideas, they had a walk again. On the way they walked to Marcs house, that he could bring his sportsbag in the hose. Marc was thinking about bringing her into the flat, but he thought that it would go too far at the second date. So he laughed “Sorry, but I am a little embreased because of my untidy room.”.<o></o>
After the walk, they said goodbye to each other on the same place like the last day. “What do you think about meeting us tomorrow?”, Sara asked.<o></o>
“Yes, but I have to babysit at 8pm. What do you think about a biking-trip?”<o>
</o> “That would be nice, but I am afraid I am not fit enough for you.”<o></o>
“oh, don’t be afraid, I will make it slowly.”, Marc promised, “It is important to do it everyday, not to do it fast.”<o></o>
“Ok, so when should we meet?”<o></o>
“At 4 pm?”, Marc asked.<o></o>
“4:30 would be nicer.”<o></o>
“Ok, do we wanna meet us here?”<o></o>
“Ok.”<o></o>
“And what do you think about going to the cinema on Saturday?”, Marc asked her.<o></o>
“Oh, brilliant idea.”, she really liked the idea. “Which film do you wanna watch?”<o></o>
“Oh, it doesn’t matter to me. What would you like.”<o></o>
“Let me think about in this night.”<o></o>
“Ok, so see you tomorrow.”<o></o>
“Yes, bye.” They kissed each other on the cheaks. Marc could really feel the happieness rising in him.<o>

</o> On the next day, Sara and Marc met each other five minutes before the time. Nobody wanted to be too late. “Do you wanna go to the match tomorrow? We will play in Vaihingen.”, Marc started, after they said hello to each other.<o></o>
“Ohm that would be nice.”<o></o>
“I am afraid I will be there two hours before the match will start. But I can tell you how to go there.”<o></o>
They rid their bikes arround the fields between Leinfelden and Echterdingen, they drove on each way minimum two times, it was impossible to not do it if they wanted to drive longer than 30 minutes. After 45 minutes, the half of the time they wanted to drive, they made a break. Marc put two water bottles out of his bagpack and gave her one. She was really surprised that he thought about it. “I don’t want that you get problems with your body. It is importnt to drink while doing any kind of sports.”, he said to her.<o></o>
He couldn’t help hisself, he really liked the girl. But why did she wanted to be with him, not with other boys? She was really beautiful and she wouldn’t have any problems to get most of them.<o></o>
Also Sara was thinking. Marc was such a handsome boy, he looked nice. Not that kind of guy who made some really crazy things with his hair, he just took a little bit hair gel and it looked good. And he wa also so good to her. He really respected her, she couldn’t remember that she had seen a guy like him before.<o></o>
After five minurtes, they started again with biking. After 45 minutes they stopped. “Thank you, it is much nicer to bike with you than just with the I-pod.”, Marc said.<o></o>
“Thank you.”, she laughed.<o></o>
“So, in what for a film do you want to go tomorrow?”<o></o>
“Oh, umm.”, She was really embreassed.<o></o>
“Come on, tell me.”<o></o>
“What do you think about the love inside of me?”<o></o>
“Um, I didn’t heared of it. What is it about?”<o></o>
“It is about a men who lost his family at 11th September and found a friend of his time at the univerity. And the friend tried to help his friend to come over it.”<o></o>
“Oh, that is really nice.” Marc was really intrested in the movie.<o></o>
They told each other that they would go home to Leinfelden with each other and that they would talk on the way back when they would go to the cinema. Marc would also look in which cinemas the movie would be shown. <o>

</o> Marc’s parents would aks for sure who that girl would be if they would meet each other at the stadium and Sara was right as she thought that they would make some questions about. So they said that they would meet infront of a bank on the way to the S-Bahn station. And they also gave their numbers to each other, how funny that they haven’t made that earlier, but both just forgot.<o></o>
As Marc came home, he took a shower and told his parents that he would meet somene of his class after the match. They said that they would come to the match anyway and that Marc could gave his sportsbag to them, so that they could take it with them. Marc went to the office and watched the cinema websites in the internet. After that he prepaired his sportsgbag.<o>

</o> On Saturday 8:13 am, Marc and Alex met in the S-Bahn on the way to the stadium. They would be two hours at the stadium before the match would start – so their parents don’t bring them. They had an unwritten rule, in a football team are many unwritten rules, that they first start talking about the match if every team member is wearing is match or training dress. Marc didn’t want to tell Alax about Sara. Marc wasn’t sure what it was with her so he didn’t told him. They started talking about their school life. As they arrived at the stadium, they met Tome and Sascha. “The guest-rooms are in that direction. They are signd with FC Leinfelden.”, he said. “I will meet you in 20 minutes.”<o></o>
Everyone had to be at the stadium one and a half hour before the macth started. That was a rule and who comes to late had to pay a punishment and would not play in the match. Marc as captain and Sascha as vice were normaly the guys who are at first at the stadium. Just to give an good example.<o></o>
As Marc and Alex came into the room and they went to two places in the end of the room. Sascha had his bag on a place in tzhe middle of the room. It wasn’t a modern stadium, the banks of wood in the dressing rooms were nearly thirty years old, and they looked like it. “We are the number one”, was standing on one. Or “Don’t take the life to serious, you won’t survife it anyway.”. Marc took his stuff out of the sportsbag and took all on the place Many ppl in the team left their stuff at the bag until they need it. But Marc can’t say why, he put everything on the bank. At least, he hung off his Jersy about his place. Then he sit next to each other on the place and changed his clothes for the training.
While for while everyone came into the dressing room. Marc went with Valentino and John on the pitch, 50 minutes before the match would start. The other players would come five minutes later. They made all the normal warm up and after 20 minutes they went into the room again. Thirts minutes to the start. Marc needed the ten minutes before the other people would come into the room. No he had time fore hisself. Not long and he would stay in his goal and watch the whole time the white ball and one mistake, one small mistake could be the reason that they lost the match. Marc knew that, but he didn’t thought much about that. He wouldn’t lose, he would win.He was the best. That was one trick of Marc. Don’t think about the things, happened after a bad match. Just think about the things which will happen if you play good. He turned on his I-Pod and turned Nelly Furtado’s forca on. He had a few songs who are made him ready for the match. That was one of them.<o></o>
The other persons came into the room. While everyone was changing and turning on the match clothes Tome hold the speech before the match.“Ok folks, the same tactic like last match. Try to attack on the wings, Alax, you will try to pass to everyone. If there is no space on the wings you will take the ball and try to bring the forwards in a good position. And now go on, hit them against the wall!”, he shouted. Marc took his gloves and put them it in his shorts. He would take them on on the way to the goal. Then he took the captain-band and band it on his right arm. He left the door at first, then Sascha, the vice captain, and then the wole team, defenders first, the midfielders and then the forwards. Marc shaked hands with the captain and the goalkeeper of Vaihingen, and then the referee blow into the wistle and both teams walked on the field. The applouse wasn’t noisy, but it was there as the two teams, Leinfelden in the normal white jersys, Vaihingen in the black ones. As Marc was running to his goal he was searching for Sara on one of the seats. As he saw her on one of the highest seats watching to him, he nicked his head to say her hello. She smiled and nicked also to him.<o></o>
The match started slow. Both teams just passed to each other and wantet to find a mistake of the other team. Well, no work for Marc till that ime. But then a mistake on Leinfeldens left side, a passing into the penalty area, and Marc jumed to cath the ball. Not spectacular at all, Marc did that many times and he was trained in it. But then he shot the ball ton the right wing, two passings, Luca used his head and it was 0:1 for Leinfelden. The team was happy.<o></o>
Leinfelden was now playing more aggressive and the forwards of the other team tried to make wide shots. At least the teams went in the halftime in the locker room with 0:1, but everyone saw that Leinfelden was the much better team. Marc had some really difficult situations, but just a goalkeeper with bad experance would be beaten by it.<o></o>
In the second half, Leinfelden played for the second goal and Vaihingen was just on their side of the field. The defenders and Marc didn’t had much to do. Alax and Ron, the second forward, made the 0:2 and 0:3.<o></o>
The Referee blowed the whistle and the match was over. Marc did very nice work in the first half, but he was nearly out of work except some passes in the second half. Marc and the whole team was happy. He clapped with Sascha, Nico, Toni, Luca, Alex and Ron, his best mates in the team, and went to the goalkeeper of the other team to shake hands.<o></o>
In the locker room and the shower was a nice party. Everyone as haapy after that high win. But Marc took the shower fast and also changed his clothes fast. He told Alex a goodbye and shouted the same to the other members while he was standing in the door. Then he went out of the door and rand to the meeting point he would meet Sara.

Paulianer
29.12.2007, 21:43
Gefällt mir bisher. Das Englisch ist zwar teilweise etwas hakelig und falsch, aber das stört kaum.

Future
29.12.2007, 22:48
Das Englisch ist zwar teilweise etwas hakelig und falsch, aber das stört kaum.

*schäm*... naja, ich möchte irgendwann ins englischprachige Ausland. Meinst du die Fehler gehen beim Leben da weg?

Aber danke für das Lob, morgen kopiere ich die nächsten Teile :)

Timmey1106
29.12.2007, 23:00
*schäm*... naja, ich möchte irgendwann ins englischprachige Ausland. Meinst du die Fehler gehen beim Leben da weg?

Aber danke für das Lob, morgen kopiere ich die nächsten Teile :)

Das gibt sich von alleine. Übung macht den Meister xD. Wenn ich dir einen kleinen Tipp geben darf dann übersetze Stürmer als Striker, das passt in dem Zusammenhang besser.

Future
30.12.2007, 11:25
<o></o>
Sara was standing infront of the bank, holding a coffe to go in her hands. She asked her if he wanna drink some and Marc said that he drank enough at the clothes changing.<o></o>
“Nice match.”, she said.<o></o>
“Thank you. But it seems like I needed something to read in the second half.”, he laughed.<o></o>
“Yes, but you played very nice, believe me.”<o></o>
“I am glad to hear that you enjoied it.”<o></o>
They went to the station and Marc said “Do you wanna meet at half Seven today? We would have one hour before the film starts. We could buy them and have a walk before the film starts.”<o></o>
“That would be great. In which cinema is it?”<o></o>
“It’s in the cinemaxx.”<o></o>
“Ok. So we take the S-Bahn?”<o></o>
“Yes, should I pick you up from home?”<o></o>
“Um, my parents will ask you who you are.”<o></o>
“Yes, that is true. What do you think about the point we met yesterday to meet us for biking?”<o></o>
“Perfect.”<o></o>
“Five minutes before half Six? We don’t have to run.”
“Ok.”<o></o>
They didn’t say much to each other, there was nothing to tell. Marc was happy to know that girl and Sara was happy to go to the cinema with a boy like this.<o></o>
They left home and Marc was waiting till Sara was in the house. “Gentlemen are doing this.”, he said.<o></o>
As Marc arrived at home, his parents were asking him why he was so early at home. “We just talked a lil about our homework. That was all. But I will be in the ciema today.”, Marc said.<o></o>
“With Alex?”, his father asked.<o></o>
“Alone.”, Marc said.<o></o>
It wasn’t special that Marc would go alone to the cinema. He did many things alone. Marc went into the bathroom, put his shorts, socks and jersy in the basket for the dirty clothes and the shoes he wore (he had two pairs of shoes and two pairs of goa-l-kee-pi-ng gloves) in the tub. Then he start with cleaning his gloves. After that he cleaned the shoes. The gloves and the shoes came into the cellar, where he hung them off for drying. After he finished the cleaning, he always did it after coming home because the stuff would become broken if he would always do it on the next day, he lied on his bed and thought about Sara. Could he be fallen in love in the last days? He really liked her and he always thought how he would go after the training to her and kiss her infront of all guys of the team. But what is with her? Did Sara feel the sasme for him like he? Marc was sure, Sara was a good girl and he didn’t know why, if it was because of he didn’t had any girlfriend before, his hormons could play with him or if it was real love, but he would be happy if she would say that she was in love with him. But was she in love? He didn’t want to lose her. But well, if she wouldn’t like him, she wouldn’t meet him aso much. “And we are both having the same problem”, Marc thought, “we are to shy to tell each other.”<o></o>
Also Sara was thinking. Yes, the guy was so sensitive, she liked that and she didn’t met so many guys who had been sensitive. And on the field, she could see that he had also these aggressive side. And the that he invited her to the match, and, much more important, the inviting for the biking trip, yes he must really like her. But was it love or just friendship? She would really be happy. They havn’t told each other about former relations. She didn’t had a boyfriend before. But she was sure that he would have had a lot of girlfreinds in his life before. He was looking good, ws the teamcaptain of a football team, she really didn’t wanna know how many girls he would have had. But anyway, he seemd that he would be faith in a relationship and all the time she was together with him, she was so nervous. She really wished that he would feel the same for her like she for him. But if she would tell him and he wouldn’t be in love with her he won’t want to meet her anymore. She would wait. Maybe he would tell her in the next weeks, if he would know his feelings. An if not, she would tell him by herself. And she would accept if he wouldn’t meet her anymore.<o></o>
As they met, Marc was wearing an elegant white shirt with his jeans. A special shirt, he just wore it if he really wanted to be good dressed. For sure, his t-shirts were also clean, but well, that white shirt was a special dress for a spcial evening.<o></o>>
Also Sara was wearing an elegant dress. A black top and some really nice black shoes. “Nice shoes.” <o></o>
Sara was happy. “Thank you, nice shirt.”<o></o>
“Thank you.”<o></o>
They walked to the station and talked about many stuff, but not about somthig special. As they arrived at the station Stadtmitte, they left the train. Marc was asking if they should walk 15 minutes or taking the underground to the cinema Sara wanted to walk and Marc was glad about it. As they bought the tickets, she stopped Marc as he wanted to pay for both. The had a short walk around the corner, and then they walked back to the cinema and went to the film rooms.<o></o>
As they were standing at the food sales, Sara was asking him “Do you wanna drink a beer?”<o></o>
Marc was surprised. Was she drinking much alcohol? He hated that kind of girl who drank many akcohol, went on parties and had much ......... with everyone. But he can’t thought that Sara would that kind of girl. No, not Sara. So he said: “Oh, well. Maybe. I am don’t drinking much beer. What about you?”<o></o>
“Me too, but if you drink one, I would also drink one.”<o></o>
“Ok, what for beer do you want?”<o></o>
“No.”, Sara said. “You paid last time for our coffee, and no I will pay for the beer.”<o></o>
“Ok, ok. I will drink a [I]Beck’s chilled Orange, and you?”<o></o>
“I’ll have the same.”, Sara smiled.<o></o>
While they were standing on a table infront of the room in which the film would be shown, they were talking about alcohol.<o></o>
“I am not drinking much, if I drink one beer per month it is much. What about you?”<o></o>
“Same like me. Alcohol is dangerous. And I think as a footballer you are not allowed to drink much?”<o></o>
“Not before matches. And if, then just less. It harms your body.” Marc was sure. She was the right girl. He made a plan while they were going to their seats.<o></o>
After the film the two walked back to the station. Marc looked to the clock. “We won’t get the next train and the next one is coming half an hour. Do you wanna drink something?”<o></o>
Sara was surprised. “But well”, she thought, “why not?”<o></o>
“Ok.”, she said.<o></o>
They went in a subway and drank a diet coke each. Sara didn’t wanted to eat and Marc didn’t thought that he could eat. Because now he said: “Sara, I have to tell you something.” He took her hand, she didn’t took her hand away.<o></o>
“Sara, you are a wonderful girl. I like being with you and all the time and I am happy about each second we spent together. I am feeling for you what I never felt before for a girl. Sara, I love you.” After he said that, he was afraid. More than before. How could he be so silly? But Sara just had the biggest smile he had ever seen at her mouth and she said “Yes, I feel the same. I have wished the whole last time that you would say that. Please kiss me.” They kissed each other just lip on lip.<o></o>
On the next day, they wanted to make a biking tour. As they were at Sara’s home, they said goodbye and kissed each other again. Marc couldn’t get enough of kissing.<o></o>
Sara was so happy. She took some sports shorts on for the biking tour with Marc. They wre short, but not too short. Marc liked the view.
She wanted to let her parents know about him. But they should first like him before she would tell them that he is her boyfriend. After they had their biking, she wanted him to come with her in her house.
Marc said yes, but pleased her to take a shower at his home before. They said that they would meet 20 minutes later. He would ring her phone because he didn’t wanted to ring at her door, not at the first time. He was happy as she came through the door. As long as her parents didn’t know that he is her boyfriend, he wouldn’t kiss her infront of her parents. She wanted to make sure that they would like him before she would tell them that Marc is her boyfriend.
As they came into the door, Sara brang him to the living room. “Mom, Dad, this is Marc. He is a friend of me.”
“Hello”, they said and the three shaked the hands. Marc, who knew about how to be polite, made his handshake not too hard and not too soft. “So, let’s go into my room.”, Sara said.
As they were at Sara’s room, Marc looked arrond. A calendar with landscape photographs, A bed, radio, DVD-Player, TV, books and DVDs. Marc liked it. It was a nice room.
Sara asked her for something to drink and as she said that she would have a glass of ice tea, Marc said that he would also have one if he wouldn’t make too much problems.
As Sara came back, on package of ice tea in one hand and two glasses in the other hand, she she was smiling. “How do you like my room?”, she asked.
“Oh, it is nice.”, he answered.
“Thank you.” She was really happy.<o></o>
“Your parents are looking friendley.”<o></o>
“Yes”, she said, “They are really friendley. You will like them and they will like you for sure too.”<o></o>
They just sat on her bed and holded their hands. “I am happy to be with you.”, Marc said.<o></o>
“Yes, me too.”<o></o>
After a while they said goodbye to each other and she brang Marc to the door. “Goodbye mrs. Velouso.”, Marc said to her mother, who was near to them.<o></o>
“Goodbye.”, she said.<o></o>
“Goodbye Sara.”, because of her mother they didn’t kissed each other, but they had also kissed each other many times in her room.<o></o>
Sara was the youngest of three children in the family Veluso. Her brother Miguel, 19, had just finished his apprenticeship as a cook and was working in the [I]le meredian, one of the best hotels in Stuttgart. He was living together with some of his school mates in a flat in Rohr.
Her Sister Gabriella, 17, was now finished with her school and doing her first year in an apprenticeship as an office clerk. She was still living together with her parents and Sara.<o></o>
On the evening meal, her mother asked her about Marc. “The guy who was with you was very handsome.”, her mother said.<o></o>
“Yes he is. Do you like him?”<o></o>
“Oh, I just saw him one minute. But he looked nice and gentle in this minute. But how do you like him?”<o></o>
“I think he is nice and friendley.”<o></o>
“And more?”<o></o>
“No.”<o></o>
“You can invite him for a dinner if you want.”<o></o>
“I will ask him mom.”<o></o>
After the evening meal, Gabriella was knocking on the door of Sara.
“Hi Sweetie.”, she said.<o></o>
“Hi.”<o></o>
She was coming on Sara’s bed. “So tell me. Who is that guy Mom was talking about?”<o></o>
“The guy is Marc. We are… together.”<o></o>
“Oh, my little sister is having her first boyfriend. I am so proud of you, Sara.”, She was saying it half serious and half joking. “Oh, I really have to meet him, please.”<o></o>
“You will meet him at the dinner.”<o></o>
Sara and Gabriella were joking much to each other. They were not like normal sisters who are manytimes mean to each other. No, Gabriella was more having a friendship with her little sister.

Future
30.12.2007, 11:34
Marc was walking home. His parent’s didn’t knew about Sara. But he wanted to tell them tomorrow. He knew that Sara would have one hour earlier school out than him, and he was thinking that he would show her to his parents tomorrow.<o></o>
He was phoning her at 9pm, like they said in her room. Sara was picking up the phone. “Sara Veluso.”, she said.<o></o>
“Hi, it’s me.”, Marc said.
“Hi.”<o></o>
After they said each other the normal greetings, Sara was telling him: “My parents want to invite you to dinner. That would be a great chance to make them think good about you.”<o></o>
“Yes, that would be nice. Just tell me when I should come and I will be there.”<o></o>
“Ok, I will phone you when I know it.”<o></o>
“By the way, do you wanna see my room tomorrow?”<o></o>
“Oh, that would be nice.”<o></o>
They said that Sara would wait for him at the station when he would come from school.<o></o>
<!---->
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->
On Monday, Alex was in the underground driving home from a small shopping tour, he was buying some new shoes. As he was the train was at the Station Schlossplatz, he saw Simon and Debra.H ewasn’t touching her like a friend would do. They joked with each other and as the train just started again with driving, they kissed each other. Alax was shocked. But now he saw a reason. Debra didn’t meet him much in the last time. And she also hasn’t kissed him and their last time they selpt together was more than one moth ago.<o></o>
On the way home he was sad and angry. Not on Debra, but much on Simon. They were team mates. Never has he been cheated like that before. Debra was his girlfriend. He was crying in his pillow at the night. But he also made a plan.<o></o>
As Sara was bringing her school stuff to home, she met her mom. “So, what did he say?”<o></o>
“He is very glad that he is invited.”, Sara said.<o></o>
“Ok, that is great. He can be at 7 pm.”<o></o>
“I will tell him.”<o></o>
After that she was on her bed for 15 minutes before she went to the station to pick up Marc. His school was in the west of Stuttgart, her school in Leinfelden. So he had to come by train while she was taking the bus normaly.<o></o>
As they met at the station, they kissed each other. They went to his home. As he opened the door, his parents were not at home. Marc showed her the flat and they went into his room.<o></o>
She was watching his books – some political books and many books of John Grisham – and watched on the posters – the Sugababes, one of Nelly Furtado and one of the Arena AufSchalke – and he had a TV with playstation. As he went to the kitchen to bring something to drink, she was watching his CDs. As he came back, Sara was telling im about the dinner. Marc said that he would be very glad to come.<o></o>
While they were sitting on the bed, Marc was just touching her neck and shoulder. He wasn’ sure if she wanted more or not and he didn’t made a try to find out. He Just said “Your neck is very hard.”And gave her a massage. As she was lieing on his be she was relaxing but always making sure that it won’t come to intim situations But as she was sure that he just wanted to masage her, she was nearly falling asleep.<o></o>
As they went to her home for visiting her family, Marc was nervous. Sara was telling him that her parents would like him for sure. But she thought that is was funny – Marc Ahrens, one of the best goalkeepers in the south of Stuttgart, a persons who was just leading with staying on the field – was nervous of meeting his girlfriends’ perants.<o></o>
As they came in, Sara’s mother came to Marc. “Hello Marc, nice to see you again. I am so happy that you visit us again.”<o></o>
“Thank you Mrs. Veluso.”, he said.<o></o>
As they came into the living room, Gabriella was smiling. “You must be Marc. I am Gabrilella, nice to meet you.”<o></o>
“Hi, thank you.”<o></o>
As they were sitting arround the table to eat soup, they talked about everything but no too privat things. Her father, a big football fan, was really happy to talk with Marc and they had mostly the same thinking about football. Sara was happy. Also her sister and her mother liked him. As they were as the dessert, Sara thought it would be the right time. She stand up and said “Marc, I think it is the right time to tell a really important thing, isn’t it? Mom, Dad, Gabriella, we are a couple.”<o></o>
The all three were happy and everyone said that they would be happy for Sara to find a boyfriend like Marc. As Marc left at ten O’clock, they had pleased him to sit with them on the sofa and Sara was telling him that that was a good sign. Her parents must really like him if they wanted to spend time with him.<o></o>
On Tuesday the team had their first of two trainings a week. Alex has at first in the lcoker room, then Nico came in, then Toni, after him Luca and Sascha, and then Simon. “Hi Simon.”, Alex said.<o></o>
“Hi!”<o></o>
“I am a little bit angry. Do you know why?” he stood up. Marc was watching them and so did Toni and Luca.<o></o>
“No, why?”, now Simon was knowing that he must give attention.<o></o>
“You are a bastard. You popped my girfriend!” Alex was hitting him and gave him some punches. Simon tried to hit him back, but Alex was too angry to lose this fight. Marc, Toni and Luca ran to them and ended the fight. Sascha went to Simon to look how much he was hurt. “Let me give the bastard what he deserved!”, Alex shouted. The three guys had some problems to make him calm down. At leat Toni gave him some hits in his liver and made Alex too much pain to continue the fight. Marc sent Simon with Sascha out and then he shouted to Alex “Come on, it is over! No calm down! You won’t make it forgotten if you hit him now.” And then, with normal voice: “Hey, it is ok. We will talk about it. Now go home, take a sower and just relax. We will find a way.” Alex just nicked. He walked with Marc out and Marc was looking that they took a way out where they wont see Simon. On the way out Alex was start with crying. “I always had the thought that she would cheat me, but well, I just didn’t wanna know it. But now, after I saw it…” he stopped. Marc huged him. “Hey, it is ok. Everything will become fine.”<o></o>
“Yes, but you will send me out of the team, right?”<o></o>
“Well, for today. But we will see. The last word isn’t spoken in that case.”<o>
</o> “Thank you.”<o></o>
“If you wanna talk, just phone me.”<o></o>
“Yes. Bye.”
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o>
</o> The team council was a circle of players who were the leading persons in the team and had a meet normaly each month on the third Monday of the month. Only in urgent cases they had a meet on another day. The hit of Alex to Simon was one of that cases. Two of them, captain and vice were choosen by the coach, and the other three members got electet by the team. Each player writ at the beginning of the season two names on a paper and gave them t he coach. The coach was counting and took normaly the three people who got the most votes. Only if he was really thinking one of the persons were completle wrong for that position, he took the one who got the fourth most votes. Noone was allowed to say gor which person he voted and noone would know if the coach was really saying that he wasn’t good enough for being a member in the team council. The team council of this seaso was built of Marc, Sascha, Ron, Luca and Toni.
Marc was angry that he had to spend time for the meeting, he spent all the time with Sara now. Marc thought it would be a nice moment to introduce her to his parents on next Friday and she said that she couldn’t wait to meet his parents. But well, Sara saw that one player got hurt in the dressing room, so she aggreed that Marc had to talk with his team mates. The council was able to tell the coach that they wouldn’t play with another player anymore, they couldn’t tell him to take a punishment back, but if they pleased him the coach normaly acepted what the council was saying. Much other clubs hasn’t a council with this power, but it worked at the U-16 team of the FC Leinfelden.
Except of Ron was everyone there as it happened. The rule was easy. If someone hit another player he was normaly sent out by the council and never allowed to play or train with them. But the council had to make the decision in a meeting. And it was a special case. Alex had a special reason to do what he did and Simon and Aley were both liked in the team and good players. The meeting was in the [I]soma. “People, we are having a problem.”, Marc started.
“What is the problem?”, Ron asked. “He hit him and he will be sent out of the team.”
“We shouldn’t make a fast decision. It is a hard step to send someone out of the team. For sure, I know the rule. But we should talk about before judging him.”
“Marc is right.”, Toni said.
“Ok. Let me explain you what I think.”, Marc started. “Alex hit Simon. And the normal case is, that he must be sent out of the team. But it is a little soecial. He had a reason. If it is a good or a bad reason we have to talk about. And Aley is a good player. It would be a lost for the team. Maybe we should make a try if we find a way to give him a punishment but let him still be in the team.”
“No, he hit Simon and out.”, Ron said.
“Yes, but he hit him because Simon had something with his girlfriend.I would also kick Simsons ass if he wou do that to me.” Luca said.
“Yep.”, Toni aggred.<o></o>
“Marc, you just wanna hold him n the team because he is your best friend, if another person had done this you would sed him out without any thinking.”, Ron said.
“If the council will say that he must be sent out he will be sent out. But do you know why we are talking about it? Because t is a difficult situation and because he had a reason. And believe me, I am watching that he will get a punishment. I know my work as captain.”
“Now come down everyone.”, Sascha said. “Does someone have an Idea what we can do?”
“I have one.”, Marc answered. ”First of all, if Alex will stay in our team, he and Simon have to accept each other. They won’t become friends anymore for sure. But we have to find a way that they won’t hit each other if noone is there. But I think it would be bad if we would send him out just because he has been angry. Don’t forget that Simon did a very bad thing to him. Everyone would react like Alex in this situation. I would say the best thing is that we give him a break and talk with Simon. If Alex would accept that Simon will still be in the team I wouldn’t have a problem if Alex woud also stay in the team. Don’t forget, the biggest punishment for him is that he still has to see the guy who had something with his girlfriend. I think we should give him a break for two matches and if he is ready to play with Simon it will be enough. And we also gave him the punishment for two matches.”
“Good spoken Marc.”, Toni said.
“Yes, I aggree.”, Luca said.
“No, I think I should leave the team. Never forget that we have the rule that if anyone is hitting anpther person, he has to go. We shouldn’t make a difference.”, Ron said.
Sascha, who said the less of the five was speaking now: “So, does anyone has to say something more now? We listened Marc, we listened to Ron, and if noone has other Ideas for now, we should come do a descision.”
“Yes, who is for giving Alex a second chance?”, Marc asked. He took his hand up and so did Luca and Toni.
“Who is for sending him out?” Ron was taking his Hand. Sascha was saying “Well, good reasons for sending him out, good reasons for giving him a second chance. I don’t wanna make a desicsion.”
In the end, the meeting eded with 3:1 for Dennis. Marc wanted to talk to Alex in the next days and tell him about. But first he would talk t Simon before the next training tomorrow.